Friday 20 August 2021

HELLO TO YOU

Hello To You.

My name is Murray Buffits John from Australia, I have been working and living here in Afghanistan for over 9 years with the American and Australian security agent, it's unfortunate that I lost my wife Annie and my only son to the Taliban fighters, please I am sending you this confidential letter with tear in my eyes. I am at the remote area closed to the Pakistan border hiding here with the box sum of $3.8Million usd,

Please I want you to do me a favor I will send you this box through a courier company for safe keeping till I find my way to the airport to leave the country, I will give you a lot of compensation if you help me. Send me your full details which I will give to the courier agent to deliver this box to you immediately because I only have few days to send it out to avoid the Taliban see me with it. thank you.

Regards

Murray Buffits John

No comments:

Post a Comment